Ramelle Ross 'Hale County This Morning This Evening'
- the way the trailer is open-ended, poetic form
- patiently observed interstices lives
- feels both mundane and monumental; am always allerigic to trailers which are too monumental
John Akomfrah's 'The Stuart Hall Project'
- I like how it moves between a few different soundtracks in it
- I like how the text gives information and the rest is visual and audio
Chris Marker 'Sans Soleil'
- the sequence of image then going to black might be nice as a way of making a trailer and moving between footage
Chris Marker 'Level Five' Trailer
- Relationship between image and text
Stanya Kahn 'No Go Backs'
- How much can be said about a narrative with no dialogue